“All About Me”



Everything About Me







            First of all, I want to greet you for giving a chance to read my blog, I’m thankful that you give a spare of time just to read this. Hi! my name is Eunice Almiñe Reyes I am 16 years old and my birthday is on June 18, 2002, I live in Major Homes, Bigaa, Cabuyao, Laguna.





When I was young I am a cheerful little girl who loves to play outside with my playmates. As far as I remember I love to play hide and seek, tamaang tao, and Chinese garter, I really love to hangout with them.   When I enter school in Elementary, I am not a carefree girl anymore, because I am afraid to be criticize by other people and because of that I become a very shy girl. When I enter in High School I became a huge fan of K- pops and K- dramas. I am also a Wattpad addict I really love reading books, I used to buy some books to the bookstore for my collections. As I am on my way of becoming a teenager I develop my self-confidence, and I found my best friends. I love singing and dancing, but dancing didn’t love me. I know how to play flute and guitar. I am not a kind of person who likes writing essays.





My Family
                 Hi! guys I want you to meet my family. They are the reasons why I want to succeed in this new chapter of my life. We are four in the family my Dad, Mom, and my cute *char lang* and annoying Brother.


My Father



                He is Norberto L. Reyes, my loving father who works hard just to give us a comfortable life. He’s an Admin Officer in a mall and also a supportive father to us. He always supports us in our dreams, guide and make corny jokes when were stress, teach us and let us know the word of God deeply and also how to praise God.  

My Mother


Image may contain: 2 people, including Gina Reyes, people smiling, eyeglasses, selfie and closeup

                My Mother’s name is Gina A. Reyes, my mom is a disciplinarian and also works hard to give us a comfortable life, despite of her strict face she also has a funny side. Sometimes my mom is my friend that I can rely on when I have problems. My mom is a teacher in profession and she’s now taking a masteral degree. Sometimes my friends are afraid in her strict face because my friends thought that my mom is angry, but she is somehow a silly mom.
  
My Brother


Image may contain: 1 person, selfie and closeup

                My Brother’s name is Jemuel A. Reyes, He’s an annoying brother, he always teases me and makes me angry.  Right now, he is a grade 12 student in STI. He loves to watch anime, right now he is hook in ongoing series of K-drama entitled “What’s wrong with Secretary Kim” and also he loves to ride a bike.

My Friends

                They have a big part of my life and also a family to me. They always give advices when I have a problem and having personal bodyguards when I have to go somewhere. Because of them I build my self- confidence and they made me realize to choose friends that I can be with. They are my friends that I can rely on and I will truly treasure forever.



Image may contain: 8 people, including Trina Bernardo and Alicia Cansicio, people smiling
 

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, selfie















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Vlog