Popular posts from this blog
“All About Me”
Everything About Me First of all, I want to greet you for giving a chance to read my blog, I’m thankful that you give a spare of time just to read this. Hi! my name is Eunice AlmiΓ±e Reyes I am 16 years old and my birthday is on June 18, 2002, I live in Major Homes, Bigaa, Cabuyao, Laguna. When I was young I am a cheerful little girl who loves to play outside with my playmates. As far as I remember I love to play hide and seek, tamaang tao, and Chinese garter, I really love to hangout with them. When I enter school in Elementary, I am not a carefree girl anymore, because I am afraid to be criticize by other people and because of that I become a very shy girl. When I enter in High School I became a huge fan of K- pops and K- dramas. I am also a Wattpad addict I really love reading books, I used to buy some books to the bookstore for my collections. As I am on my way of becoming a teenager I develop m...

Well said
ReplyDeletenaysu
ReplyDeleteang ganda huhuhu. and yeah, u got a point, girl!
ReplyDeleteAmen! Very well said. *slow clap*
ReplyDeleteBe wise! Niceπ
ReplyDeleteBe wise! Niceπ
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and meaningful
ReplyDeleteIn modern times like now where we can access almost everything in the palms of our hand, being able to decipher fake information from true ones is a valuable skill to have. This blog post with its meaningful slogan is a great reminder of how the social media should be used and not for trivial or unnecessary things.
ReplyDeleteThat's right Hahahahaha PAYBTAWSAN HAHAHAH
ReplyDeleteVery Informative
ReplyDeleteNice one! Be wise kla ko be pennywise ahaha
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA
DeleteTamaπ
ReplyDeleteagreeable
ReplyDeleteGaling galing nang Beshy ko.
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you:>
I agree with you, Eunice! It is important to use the social medias in right and responsible way. We must know how to limit ourselves in using social medias.π
ReplyDeleteTrue
ReplyDeletevery informative ππ
ReplyDeletenice one!!!
ReplyDeletenice jom very informative
Deletenaks
ReplyDeleteyoko na gumawa. ang gaganda ng sainyo.
ReplyDeletenice work
ReplyDeleteNice nice
ReplyDeletegood work
ReplyDeletenaks naman ang ganda
ReplyDeletekudos here
Deletegood work, nice beshyy!!
ReplyDeleteNiceee bHoxz Eunice
ReplyDeleteKeep it up!
ReplyDeleteniceee
ReplyDeletegoleng
ReplyDeleteYieeeee Ang galing ni Nini πππππ
ReplyDeleteπ±
ReplyDeleteπ
ReplyDeleteSupercalifragilisticexpialidocious
ReplyDeletewow nice one nini
ReplyDeleteGaling ni nini π
ReplyDeleteWell said.
ReplyDeleteNowadays, many fake news, miscommunications and arguments were created by improper use of social media, so we must be wise on using social media
ReplyDeleteNice job!
ReplyDeleteNaisuuu!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!!
ReplyDeleteWell said! π
ReplyDeleteAyos ayos!π
ReplyDelete����tama tama!
ReplyDeleteIndeedπ such a reminder of the day ateee euniceeππ
ReplyDeleteKyut nung pagkakagawa π Good job! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteGood job Eunice!!
ReplyDeletenice work
ReplyDeleteWell Said π 10/10π
ReplyDeletenice nice
ReplyDeletewow
ReplyDeletehahahaha
ReplyDelete